Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be collecting free donations for One Trust?
There are over 3,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline, and Sainsbury’s – it doesn’t cost you a penny extra!
It’s a s easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Head to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/onetrust/ and join for free.
- Every time you shop online, go to easy fundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
- After you’ve checked out, that retailer will make a donation to your nominated good cause (One Trust!) for no extra cost whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and One Trust will be really grateful for your donations.
Pease help us spread the word!
Follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/onetrustuk
Or Twitter @OneTrustUK.
If you are interested in helping us to fundraise in other ways here are a few ideas of how you could get involved…
- Spread the word. It’s amazing how many people know someone who knows someone who….. when you start talking to them.
- Promote One Trust! Please help share/ follow/ tweet/ promote blog posts and photographs of the exciting activities and projects we are involved in online.
- Schools are always on the lookout for local charities to help support through mufti days, cake sales, fetes etc.
- Local community groups often fundraise and collect for local charities particularly at Christmas.
- Forward us details of businesses/ organisations who are looking for charities to sponsor/ donate to.
- Why not organise a sponsored event and raise funds for us? If you are a budding Paula Radcliffe or Mary Berry or Quizmaster please get in touch and we can help you promote/ publicise your efforts with our marketing materials/ platforms.
Please contact Louise Hayes email@example.com for further information on how you can help support One Trust.