This website is owned by One Trust. Its use is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Your use constitutes agreement to the following terms and conditions from the date you first use the site. One Trust reserves the right to change these T&C’s by posting changes to this page. Your continued use of the site thereafter constitutes acceptance of the modified agreement.
- These rules apply to any use of the site, including donations you may make through the site.
- You agree to use this site for lawful purposes only and in a manner that does not infringe the rights or restrict/ inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any other party.
- The site and its content (information, names, images, logos, pictures, videos) is owned by One Trust. Copyright restrictions apply. Commercial use or publication of any content is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation by One Trust.
- Documents may be copied for personal use on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied. Any copied materials must not be altered in any way, and may only be used exactly as they appear on the site.
- One Trust takes no responsibility for the content of external sites that we link to. Links do not constitute endorsement or approval of the content of that site and as such, we accept no responsibility for the content of linked sites.
- Trade marks, logos and service marks used on the website are the property of their owners. One Trust does not give you permission to use these without the owners consent.
- Any information that you post or transmit to any public area of the site will be treated as non confidential and non proprietary.
- These terms and conditions will be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- One Trust does not guarantee that the site and its content will be uninterrupted or error free or that the server that makes it available to you is free of viruses.
- In no event will One Trust be liable for damages in relation to use of the site, including indirect or consequential damages, or loss of use of the site.
- This website is for information only and you use it at your own risk. You should not rely on this website as being professional advice on any matter – please seek your own advice before taking any action based on any information you may have seen on this site.
One Trust is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Registration No. 9497463. Registered office 21 Church Lane, Tooting, SW17 9PW. Registered Charity No. 1164523.