Please read this privacy notice carefully as it sets out how One Trust use your personal information. We may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes.
What information do we collect?
When you use this website, please bear in mind that we may collect the following information:
- the areas of the website that you visit
- information about your computer, such as which browser you are using, your network location, the type of connection you are using (e.g. broadband, ADSL etc) and your IP address
The information we capture is used for various purposes. The main purpose is to use the information captured to provide you with the website and our services. We also use the information for:
- website development
- understanding how our visitors interact on the website
- understanding what our clients are interested in
- understanding what potential clients are interested in
- dealing with enquiries/concerns
- marketing our services to you
- market research
- service development
- internal record keeping
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information, which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device as you browse on our website. They can be used to improve your experience of using a website, for example, by remembering your preference settings (e.g. preventing you from entering the same information multiple times when filling in an online form) or tracking your use of a website so that it can be improved to meet your needs, or to provide information that is relevant to you.
Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. Any information collected by these cookies is anonymous. We only use such information to improve our website.